IRED works to carry out evidence-based research, implement education projects, and execute other activities that promote education reform and development in Vietnam.
In order to achieve the mission and meet the need of continuous development, IRED is seeking for a number of Researchers to conduct rigorous studies on an array of education issues in Vietnam.
- Obtain at least a Master's degree in social sciences, Ph.D. or Ed.D. preferably
- At least 2 years of research experience, preferably in education field
- Demonstrated knowledge of research methods and skills, particularly qualitative and quantitative methods
- Strong competency in English, especially in reading and writing
- Have a strong commitment to quality research
- A good team player and positive thinker
Interested candidates can complete the following online application and enclose your resume/CV along with a cover letter/letter of interest. Or email your resume/CV and a cover letter to IRED’s Human Resources Department at HR@ired.edu.vn.
Thank you for your interest in working with us.
(*) Required Information